General terms and Conditions of business for the use of the www.nolastar.com website and the applications
§ 1 General
(1) Contractual services and features of the Royal Family designlabor be exclusively subject to the following conditions. By taking note of these terms and conditions the customer agrees to their inclusion in the contract to be concluded.
(2) Subsidiary agreements, amendments, or deviations from these conditions are agreed only effective if they are from Royal Family-design laboratory confirmed in writing.
(3) Terms and conditions of the customers are not part of the agreement between the parties, even if Royal Family designlabor possible inclusion does not explicitly object.
§ 2 Conclusion
(1) The quotations from catalogs and other information media of Royal Family designlabor are non-binding.
(2) By placing an order, the customer makes a binding offer to purchase the goods ordered. By sending the order the customer accepts these terms and conditions as the legal relationship with the provider alone prevail.
(3) The contract is concluded when the Royal Family designlabor acceptance of the offer in writing – by post or by e-mail – confirms or makes the delivery. Sufficient is the dispatch of the confirmation or the goods.
§ 3 of the contract
(1) contract is the only commodity that is used by Royal Family designlabor expressly confirmed to the customer’s order and sent back.
(2) Drawings, diagrams and other product – especially in the catalogs – are non-binding. Printing errors, design and technical modifications are possible without affecting the customer’s rights to be justified. The goods shall not be deemed to no longer contract, if a more than minor and insignificant deviation from the product description.
(3) Special orders, particularly orders for household quantities for personal consumption also, must be coordinated with the Royal Family-design laboratory.
(4) and the current prices correct at time of order.
§ 4 Delivery and Payment
(1) The delivery of the Royal Family-design laboratory at the factory.
(2) The accounts are prepared by the Royal Family-design laboratory.
(3) All prices are in Euros and are inclusive of VAT in each case reported.
(4) deliveries only against prepayment / by invoice. The ability to discount is not.
(5) information on delivery times and dates are subject to change unless they are expressly agreed.
(6) the cost of shipping, packaging and postage are included in the offer or on a separate page and will vary according to size and weight. You will be notified to the customer with the order confirmation for his appointment. Deliveries to foreign countries can also bring beyond incremental costs (taxes and duties) with itself, the amount of legal principles is subject to, and what – if this was not expressly incorporated by Royal Family designlabor explained – are not included in purchase price confirmed. The customer has to make in this case for the performance and compliance with legal requirements and fees.
(7) Royal Family-design laboratory is entitled to partial benefits. The shipping costs are only unique, but so far, as far as not already in order to specify other conditions and effectively agreed.
§ 5 Withdrawal
You can cancel your contract within two weeks without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, e-mail) or – if the goods are delivered before the deadline – by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this notice in written form, but not before receipt of the goods to the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first installment. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or the goods.
Under § 312d no right of withdrawal in the supply of goods which were manufactured according to specifications of the contracting party (individual or custom). Built-In this sense, all products that are identified in the offer and / or confirmation of the order as “special order” or “service”.
The revocation must be sent to:
Royal Family designlabor
Ana Motjér Oliver & Schneider GbR
In the case of an effective withdrawal, the mutually received benefits. Can you give us the performance received whole or in part, only in a deteriorated condition, you must pay us compensation for the value. With the release of things this does not apply if the deterioration is exclusively due to its inspection – as they would in a retail store – is due. In addition, you can avoid the obligation to pay compensation for a purpose by the deterioration of the goods caused by the goods as your property and anything that could reduce its value. Transportable items are to be returned at our expense and risk. You have to bear the costs of return if the delivered goods ordered and if the price of the item to be returned of not exceeding 40 euros or if you are at a higher price of the goods are not at the time of full payment or a contractually agreed part payment provided. Otherwise, the return is free of charge. Not parcel things are picked up. Obligations to reimburse payments must be made within 30 days. The time limit begins for you when you send your cancellation or the goods, for us upon receipt.
End of withdrawal
§ 6 Retention of title, compensation and retention
(1) remain the contractual goods until full payment is owned by Royal Family-design laboratory.
(2) A set-off or the exercise of the lien is permitted only against undisputed or legally binding claims of the customer.
§ 7 Warranty
(1) The warranty period is two years from delivery.
(2) For defects of the goods covered by the contract provides Royal Family designlabor of choices for repair or replacement. Royal Family-design laboratory is entitled to refuse the remedy selected and the other carried out if it is only possible with disproportionate costs and the other type of remedy without significant disadvantages for the customer.
(4) Royal Family-design laboratory is entitled to two attempts in each case within three weeks from notification of the defect to perform.
(5) If the remedy fails, the customer is entitled to demand price reduction (reduction) or cancellation of the contract (withdrawal).
With only a minor defect, the customer has no right of withdrawal. The assertion of claims for damages remain unaffected.
(7) For the maintenance of warranty claims, it is the customer, the goods immediately upon arrival. Transport damage and obvious defects Royal Family designlabor notified immediately if the customer is an entrepreneur. To comply with the timely dispatch of the notification.
(8) The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. If repair or maintenance instructions of Royal Family designlabor not followed or the manufacturer, changes are made to products, accessories installed improperly, parts replacement or maintenance products used that do not meet quality standards notified, a warranty may be omitted.
(9) guarantees in the legal sense, the customer receives only if it is expressly and in writing by Royal Family designlabor determined.
§ 8 Liability
For the breach of obligations that are not directly related to material contractual obligations, the Royal Family-design laboratory is responsible for himself and his assistants, for intent and gross negligence. Royal Family-design laboratory is also liable for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health or from the violation of essential contractual obligations, the Royal Family designlabor or his agents have caused by culpable breach of duty. A statutory strict liability – in particular liability under product liability law and a statutory guarantee – remains unaffected by the foregoing limitations of liability. As far as an intentional breach of duty is charged, the liability of Royal Family designlabor to companies on the predictable, typically occurring damage average.
§ 9 links and content of websites of other providers
The Royal Family designlabor assumes no responsibility or liability for the content of Internet sites that may be reached through links from the website of Royal Family-design laboratory. The provision of links to other sites are provided solely for the convenience of using the website of Royal Family-design laboratory. Royal Family designlabor expressly declares that the Royal Family is part designlabor no influence on the design and content of the linked page. Royal Family distances itself explicitly from designlabor all linked pages of third parties to www.nolastar.de and does not endorse such content. This declaration applies to all links and all content of the pages to which links lead.
§ 10 Data Protection
Royal Family designlabor the personal data of customers to the stores only for purposes of order processing and customer service. A transfer of data to third parties (eg mailing services, supporting manufacturers) made by us only if this is necessary for order processing. All personal data is kept confidential.
In criminal espionage our customers by third parties, we assume no liability.
§ 11 Final provisions
(1) If any provision of the contract including these terms and conditions in whole or in part, be or become invalid, then the validity of the remaining provisions remains unaffected.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany. This also applies to deliveries abroad. The UN International Sale of Goods or law is excluded. Jurisdiction in all disputes and place of performance is Cologne, where the customer is a merchant, legal person under public law or public law special fund.